Is anyone who drives my car covered?

In most cases, yes, as long as they have the permission or reasonable belief from the insured that they can use the vehicle. The insured is the person named on the insurance policy and their spouse if applicable.
There are some exclusions, so you would need to look at your particular insurance policy to make sure. Remember, everyone in your household must be listed on your insurance policy if they have a license. For example, if a girlfriend you live with uses your car, she may not be covered if you did not list her on your insurance policy. On the other hand, if you live separately, she could use your car with your permission and be covered.

My Teenager just got his license, does he need to be insured?

In most cases, yes. Automobile insurance policies require every licensed person in your household to be listed on your insurance policy unless they have a completely separate policy of their own. This includes a teenager who just received their licence or a college student who still uses your address as their residence and/or visits regularly on weekends, vacations, ect.

Do I Have Insurance Coverage for a Rental Car after a Car Accident?

Having a car accident can be devastating. Not having an extra car available to drive while your car is being fixed can just add to that feeling. A motor club will not guarantee that you have a rental car so you will want to make sure rental car coverage is provided in your car insurance policy.

Can I own a home without homeowners insurance?

Home insurance is never required by law, however, the financial institution that holds your mortgage will most likely require your home to be insured for at least the amount of your loan. Lenders require home insurance to protect their investment in case of a disaster that destroys or damages your home. While home insurance may not be required by a lender, it is recommended that every home owner insure their home and belongings to protect against a loss.

Does homeowner insurance cover me in case of a flood?

No, the only way to get flood insurance is through the Federal Flood Insurance Program. There are several companies that sell flood insurance for the Flood Insurance Plan. Your community must be a participating community in order to obtain flood insurance. We have a list of participating communities at each of our offices.